Are you looking for sales training on a particular commercial topic? We offer you a full suite of specific sales training. Please, find below an overview of our complete training portfolio. We tailor every sales training to your business requirements and the individual learning goals. For more information, read about our: Approach.
Sales training overview:
- Bids, tenders and RFP’s | Winning the real big deals
- Business proposals | Writing winning business proposals
- Cold calling | Approaching prospective customers or clients via telephone
- Complaint handling | A complaint is a gift
- Consultative selling | Sales as the trusted advisor
- Decision making unit | Identifying all participants in the buying center
- Hiring sales professionals | Successful interviewing and recruitment
- Needs analysis | Identifying latent needs
- Negotiations | Negotiating agreement without giving in
- Networking | Leveraging your social capital with effective networking
- Personal branding | Effective profiling on social media
- Pricing | Setting competitive and profitable prices
- Sales activity management | Achieve your goals and sales targets
- Sales DNA | Identify and unleash your sales potential
- Sales leaderschip | Managing winning teams by situational leadership
- Sales meetings | Running successful team and one-on-one meetings
- Sales presentations | Persuasive business presentations
- Shaping accounts | Add value to your customer by shaping the account
- Tradeshows & events | Achieve your tradeshow objectives
- Time Management | For sales professionals
After successful completion of the sales training, participants receive an official certificate.
Sales of the future
In recent years sales has been changed particularly quickly. From scientific research, we gain new insights into purchasing behavior and behavioral psychology. Which we incorporate into our training programs, so that we can properly anticipate changing sales processes.
What do we offer for your Sales team?
Training is essential for every Sales Professional. In addition to the fact that our training courses offer new insights, techniques and possibilities, a mirror is also held up. What are the current skills of the professional, what has he/she learned in the past and how does he/she apply this in his or her current setting.
Experience shows that competent Sales and Account managers want to develop annually through training and coaching. This is done by putting forward recognizable situations from practice and going through development in a down to earth manner.
With this knowledge, we have been able to bring many Sales professionals and Sales teams within the Netherlands and Europe to a higher level with our training courses. We look forward to more pleasant and progressive collaborations.