As Professional Capital we have said goodby to traditional sales training methods, because they don not fit in today’s preferences. That’s why we offer half-day training courses in which all subjects will be explained and practiced.
We implemented the following five steps to gain to best results so that each participant can grow to the next level. After finishing a training the participant will receive a certificate.
Step 1. Goals
- No goals, no training!
- Your management KPI’s are the base to maximize training effectiveness.
- Candidates deliver individual learning goals based on the management KPI’s.
- Our trainer takes a 15 minute intake interview with every candidate.
- We only work with SMART formulated goals.
Step 2. Mindset
- Focus is on the right commercial mindset to perform the job.
- Candidates perform an assessment of accurate self-knowledge.
- We facilitate class-room discussions on challenging statements.
Step 3. Theory
- Candidates utilize present knowledge and identify their knowledge gap.
- The trainer delivers the complete theoretical framework to close this gap.
- Every topic is cut into pieces, i.e. logical steps. We call this process-training.
Step 4. Practice
- We practice relevant business cases from the company and candidate.
- At the end of each topic we perform a full simulation through realistic role-play.
- Both the boiler-room, as well as the simulation exercise guarantee steep learning curves.
- Candidates are provided with homework for continuous practice.
Step 5. Effects
- We promise long-term effects by using a variety of anchoring techniques.
- Management buy-in and post-training involvement is facilitated.
- We evaluate by comparing the management KPI’s with the final results.
Which sales training would you like to be followed by your team members?