Sales Training Approach
At Professional Capital, we believe in our unique sales training approach. The Professional Capital Learning Cycle is an effective 5-step approach to sales training. Already 5000+ candidates have accelerated their careers by following the steps of the learning cycle.
Professional Capital Learning Cycle
Each step has its own function in this process even though it is a holistic model. This enables every participant to evolve to the next level and the learning curve has proven to be continuous. Consequently, when learning goals are achieved, new goals can be formulated.
Step 1. Goals
- No goals, no training!
- Your management KPI’s are the base to maximize training effectiveness.
- Candidates deliver individual learning goals based on the management KPI’s.
- Our trainer takes a 15 minute intake interview with every candidate.
- We only work with SMART formulated goals.
Step 2. Mindset
- Focus is on the right commercial mindset to perform the job.
- The right mindset is necessary to embed new knowledge and skills.
- Candidates perform an assessment of accurate self-knowledge.
- We facilitate class-room discussions on challenging statements.
- Mindset is a returning aspect in the sales training program.
Step 3. Theory
- Training content is tailored to the training goals.
- Leading are the management KPI’s and individual learning objectives.
- Candidates utilize present knowledge and identify their knowledge gap.
- The trainer delivers the complete theoretical framework to close this gap.
- Every topic is cut into pieces, i.e. logical steps. We call this process-training.
Step 4. Practice
- We practice relevant business cases from the company and candidate.
- Basic and fundamental skills are practiced through our unique boiler-room approach.
- At the end of each topic we perform a full simulation through realistic role-play.
- Both the boiler-room, as well as the simulation exercise guarantee steep learning curves.
- Candidates are provided with homework for continuous practice.
Step 5. Effects
- Long-term training effects is the number one priority for managers and decision makers.
- We promise long-term effects by using a variety of anchoring techniques.
- Candidates make implementation plans based on the KPI’s and learning goals.
- Management buy-in and post-training involvement is facilitated.
- We evaluate by comparing the management KPI’s with the final results.
Our promise is to utilize one’s full potential and secure long-term effects. This approach already has accelerated over 500 sales teams to the next level.
To learn all details and benefits of the Professional Capital Learning Cycle and how this fits your development programs, please contact us at +31 (10) 205 38 40.